It's not just a workshop . .
No photographer wakes up on the day of a wedding, grabs their gear, and goes off to work hoping they will make photographs that have the shelf life of a two week old banana. None of us intentionally set out to make images that point to ourselves more than they tell the truth of the souls in front of us. But increasingly, wedding photographs are becoming more about the photographer and posing trends / landscapes than about the brilliant, fragile moments we are honored to witness.
We all want to be known, to contribute something meaningful, and we all want to rightfully take our place in this story, but how do we do this without making these stories about us?
For the past two years we have been putting our blood, sweat and tears into a new workshop experience. We left social media, we got rid of every possible distraction, and we started seeing and telling stories in a completely new way.
Our new workshops, or "Learning Retreats", are geared to help you grow in the art of how to:
- live a more purposeful life story,
- slow down, breathe, laugh, and reconnect to who you are when there's nothing to prove,
- tell more meaningful stories,
- truly see and honor the ones who step in front of your camera,
- make images that shake off what's trendy and embrace what lasts long after fads expire,
- embrace technical excellence and grow in the nitty gritty of this skill,
- and walk away with tools in your bag to be a better storyteller and artist.
Space will be limited, since we seek to keep these experiences as intimate and holistic as possible. Maybe, for you, now is the time. Get on our mailing list to be the first to know about the next one!
We would be honored if you would join us.
(to see / hear more, check out the testimonials and don't forget to JOIN THE MAILING LIST above!)
NEW DATES ARE COMING..
We would love to have you join us for our next LEARNING RETREAT.. Be sure to join our mailing list (below) to be the first to hear new workshop dates!